ThermaPlate is fitted with the James Heal UniController, an intuitive way to control temperature and timing settings. UniController enhances the functionality of ThermaPlate; the push rotate selector minimises training time and makes the instrument very easy to use.
The temperature for each plate is set by independent digital controllers with +/- 1°C accuracy. Setting and monitoring temperature can be done with ease.
A range of features ensure the ThermaPlate is optimised for user safety, including cool exterior surfaces and a warning light for temperatures over 60°c.
A digital timer, pre-settable via the UniController, is activated by pressing the selector button once the lid is closed and the plates are at temperature.
Useful for assembling composite specimens and for the speedy removal of hot specimens to enable efficient testing of the next specimen.
A temperature measuring kit allows the operator to perform verification checks on the hot plates to confirm they are working correctly between calibration visits.
A full range of test materials for the ThermaPlate are sized to achieve the correct operating pressure, to reduce preparation time.
Easy to Calibrate
- The top plate is designed so that its weight (and the subsequent pressure on the specimen) can be easily checked
- The instrument is supplied with an ISO Certificate of Calibration, confirming accurate testing
- We offer annual service and calibration visits to maintain the reliability and accuracy of the instrument
- The temperature measurement kit checks the plates in between calibration visits
- AATCC 117
- AATCC 133
- adidas 5.09
- EN ISO 105-P01
- EN ISO 105-X11
- JIS 0850
- JIS L 0879
- M&S C13
- M&S P10
- GB 6152 Colour Fastness to Hot Pressing
We understand that you are looking for a full package so we offer complete support for the full life of your Thermaplate:
- Breakdown Support
- Applications Support
- Spare Parts
- Service and Calibration
Find out more about our full support services.
Accessories and Spares
With tests ranging from dry heat shrinkage to sublimation fastness you will need quality test materials to get the very best from your ThermaPlate. We recommend using genuine James Heal materials to ensure accuracy of testing. The following test materials complement ThermaPlate:
- European Multifibre
- American Multifiber
- Woven Felt
- Cotton Limbric
- ISO Grey Scales for Colour Change and Staining
- AATCC Gray Scales for Color Change and Staining
Find out more about our Test Materials.