New DynaWash Duo
New to the James Heal range, the DynaWash Duo has an integrated spinner with a safety interlocked lid which allows the user to rinse and extract excess water from samples without having to move them across the laboratory to a different instrument.
The spinner, which has an automatic drain function, is mounted on springs to minimise noise and movement. The spin time is displayed on the user interface, but is controlled by a separate button for ease of use.
Touchscreen User Interface
We have spoken to a range of customers who have a need for a simple, fast and efficient controller with logical navigation. From this we have developed our touchscreen user interface, which can be found on the DynaWash and DynaWash Duo. The different features are eady to access and quick to navigate to, which ensure the set up of a test is very simple.
Further features of the DynaWash Touchscreen User Interface include:
- Minimal training time and increased user efficiency, as the touchscreen is easy to pick up
- A toughened glass, IP rated cover which stands up to laboratory wear and tear including scratches and water
- A more enjoyable user experience – clean and clear settings make setting up testing quick
The DynaWash and DynaWash Duo can be set to 9 different languages. These are:
- Arcadia Group CA 10a Print Durability for Textiles
- BS 7907:2007: Code of Practice for the design and manufacture of children’s clothing to promote mechanical safety
- M&S C15 Print Durability
- M&S P5 Durability Wash for Garments and Components
- M&S P6 Durability Wash for Pleat Retention
- M&S P7 Durability of Waddings and Quilted Waddings to Washing
- M7S P69 Cockling
- Next TM 8 Appearance for Garments and Products
We understand that you are looking for a full package so we offer complete support for the full life of your Dynawash:
- Spare Parts
- Service & Calibration
Test Materials for Dynawash
To get the very best from your Dynawash, use genuine James Heal spare parts and Test Materials:
- Grey Scales