Process control for perfect color
From inspiration through formulation, production and quality control, the Ci7800 benchtop sphere spectrophotometer is one of the most advanced instruments in the market, ideal for ensuring color consistency for even the most complex products. When combined with NetProfiler and Color iMatch or Color iQC software, the Ci7800 delivers a complete color measurement and management solution that is stable, delivers true consistency and is easier to service than any other benchtop sphere spectrophotometer in the market today. In addition, by using Pantone digital color references from the Pantone Digital Industrial Libraries with X-Rite Color iQC quality control software, operators can confidently begin production without waiting for physical standards to arrive.
The Ci7800 is designed with standards compliance in mind, including ASTM E3098 and CIE guidelines. Its internal temperature and humidity sensors record conditions each time a sample is measured for complete track and trace. Optional UV balancing is available for advanced fluorescent and optical brightener control in paper, textiles, plastics and paint & coatings. Count on the Ci7800 for an exceptional ability to repeat identical measurements with a delta E of 0.01, the best performance on the market. It has an inter-instrument agreement of SCI 0.08, ensuring consistent measurements across the supply chain.
- Fits seamlessly into operational and data environments including the ability to conform to legacy data formats.
- Automated, software-driven set-up delivers consistent configuration across all locations. Its easy-to-read LED screen ensures operator ease of use.
- Includes four transmission apertures, five reflectance apertures and three optional automated UV filters. The measurement lens zooms automatically when the aperture is changed.
- Complete audit trail and internal humidity and temperature sensors ensure accurate track and trace for all measurement; the best inter-instrument agreement and repeatability in its class.
- Compliant with industry standards, including CIE No. 15, ASTM D1003, ASTM E1164, DIN 5033 Teil 7, JIS Z 8722, ISO 7724/1.
Automated instrument setup takes the guesswork out of instrument configuration and eliminates potential for error. The Ci7800 performs fast, simultaneous SPIN/SPEX measurements to determine sample gloss levels. And its unprecedented audit trail includes device condition, sample image, and measurement parameters for each sample at the time of measurement. Its multiple aperture design accommodates measurement of complicated samples, and it is capable of performing both reflectance and transmission measurements.