Accurate Color on Complex Materials
Customers demand consistent color, yet to establish a more compelling presence in a crowded marketplace, they are using more metallics, special effect finishes and textures to help their products stand out. These materials and finishes add value to products and packaging. But they are also more expensive, making consistent color monitoring and an effective quality control program a must in order to reduce waste and rework.
With a choice of 4mm (Ci62S) or 8mm (Ci62) measurement aperture and the ability to output simultaneous SPIN, SPEX and Correlated Gloss measurements, the Ci62 handheld sphere spectrophotometer is one of the most capable and flexible measurement instruments in the marketplace today. A remote measurement trigger allows operators to initiate hands-free measurement. When paired with Color iQC software, the Ci62 is the ideal mid-range solution for organizations in the textile, paint & coatings, plastics and packaging industries who seek improved quality control and reduced cycle time and rework.
- Accurately measure reflective or uneven surfaces on a wide variety of products and packaging types.
- Ensure a color quality audit trail across multiple devices and locations to ensure consistent color and brand integrity in a supply chain.
- Access up to 4,000 reference samples stored in the device for fast access to existing data.
- Increase instrument up-time with optional dual-bay charging to use the Ci62 while charging the second battery.
- Remotely ascertain and optimize. With NetProfiler, users can apply corrections to improve measurement performance, with or without a PC connection.
The X-Rite Ci62 sphere spectrophotometer is the ideal mid-range solution for organizations with color-critical needs. With its embedded X-Rite NetProfiler, the Ci62 provides a complete track and trace process for consistent measurement across multiple devices and locations, with a 0.20 average delta E inter-instrument agreement.
Training and Support
Looking for support? Visit this product’s support page for comprehensive support information.
Online Training / eLearning: