Color Measurement Made Easy (and Affordable)
With its 8mm measurement aperture and the ability to output simultaneous SPIN/SPEX measurements, the standalone Ci60 is the most capable and flexible measurement instrument in its class. Carry it with you in production or in the field to quickly take color measurements and compare accuracy against targets. It comes complete with interactive training and eLearning courses, providing users with the knowledge to be productive right out of the box. Ideal for inspecting incoming goods in Receiving. This affordable color measurement instrument replaces error-prone evaluation of color by eye or in uncontrolled lighting conditions.
The Ci60 is completely backward compatible with legacy devices such as the X-Rite SP series with no impact on existing data libraries. It also supports embedded transforms that optimize agreement with benchtop instruments and improve inter-instrument agreement in a supply chain that includes multiple types of spectrophotometers.
- Accurately measure reflective or uneven surfaces on a wide variety of products and packaging types.
- Ensure a color quality audit trail across multiple devices and locations for consistent color and brand integrity in a supply chain.
- Access up to 4,000 reference samples stored in the device for fast access to existing data.
- Increase instrument up-time with optional dual-bay charging to use the Ci60 while charging the second battery.
- Benefit from good inter-instrument agreement for optimum consistency across the supply chain.
The combination of a benchtop spectrophotometer and the Ci60 portable spectrophotometer offers the ultimate in convenience and flexibility with excellent inter-instrument agreement. Bring the full weight of X-Rite’s color measurement and management expertise to bear on even the most complex color workflow with this powerful combination.
Training and Support
Online Training / eLearning: